Microsoft Cognitive Service (earlier called as Project Oxford) is a bunch of APIs, SDKs and services available to software developers to build intelligent, smart and discoverable applications .
Microsoft Cognitive Services focuses on Microsoft’s growing portfolio of machine learning APIs and it easily enables developers to add intelligent features – like detecting emotion in images; facial recognition, speech translation and vision recognition; and speech and language understanding – into their applications.
Microsoft’s vision is provide more and more personal computing experiences and enhanced productivity to each person and organisation on this planet by intelligent systems that increasingly can see, hear, speak, understand and even begin to reason.
To use Microsoft Cognitive Service Search APIs, you first need to create an account in the Azure portal.
- Now Sign to Azure Portal.
- Click Create a New Resource
- Select AI+Machine Learning Category
- Select Bing Search v7
- Fill the required details as shown below and click Create.
6. Copy Keys as shown below
7. Now Create a bing.html as shown below and add the previously copied keys into line no 52 and 53 of following file.
Once you open this web page in your favorite browser and search something and you can see the results as expected as shown below where I searched about me.